Organic & Traditional Lawn Care
DGM Landscaping & Lawn Care provides its customers with the ability to keep their lawn and shrubs looking greener and healthier all year round. Our highly-trained staff works hard to prevent and treat diseases and weeds from entering each customer’s property. DGM will provide your property with a comprehensive service of organic or traditional fertilizers to keep the plants looking their best.
Get started today with a complimentary lawn and shrubbery analysis. From there, DGM can set you up with a program to fit your budget and properties needs.
Lawn Care Services
The key to implementing a successful organic lawn care program is consistency. Bee Safe offers a patent pending six-step program that is customized to your lawn. Based on your lawns needs we will help you select one of our three programs to help your lawn reach its full genetic potential…without the use of polluting chemicals.
A six step, liquid based organic lawn care program that will not only feed your turf but also converts your soil into an environment rich with organic matter and biological activity.
Silver Organic Natural Lawn Care Program Components
- Spring Application: Liquid Growth Activator Pro (a biologically diverse microbial system) plus Kelp (0-0-.5) Bio-stimulant. pH adjustment as needed.
- Mid-Late Spring Application: Biologically Enhanced Liquid Fertilizer (7-0-2) plus Kelp (0-0-.5) Bio-stimulant.
- Early-Mid-Summer: Organic Bio Science Powder (Biologically Diverse Microbial System and Plant Nutrients) plus Kelp (0-0-.5) Bio-stimulant.
- Mid-Late Summer: Biologically Enhanced Liquid Fertilizer (7-0-2) plus Organic Bio Science Powder (Biologically Diverse Microbial System and Plant Nutrients).
- October-November: Biologically Enhanced Liquid Fertilizer (7-0-2).
- November-December: Winter Protect (3-0-0) Soil Conditioner. pH adjustment as needed.
Because we believe aeration is such an important part of having a successful organic lawn we simply add this service to the program. Your aeration will be performed in the late summer or fall and that is a great time to over seed your lawn.
When converting from a chemical approach or starting a lawn maintenance program for the first time we strongly suggest you start here. The Bee Safe Organic Gold Program is an all-inclusive premier program that is golf course and professional sports field quality. We truly believe this program is the best in the professional lawn care industry today!